“Jo dikhta hai, vo bikta hai” is a common saying which means ’one that is seen often is the one which sells the most. Promotional videos set a character for your company, which could be classy, fun, quirky, easy, approachable or anything, and can make your company the talk of the business circles or even parties. Studies have shown that after getting a promotional video, the sales of the company go higher. Here are some facts as to why and how promotional videos can bring a change.-
Social media is a good way to connect with people all over the world and organizations now prefer to market and promote their products online rather than through magazines and newspapers.
- The first rule of marketing tells us that people prefer doing business (any kind of business) with the people they like, trust and know. What better way could there be to try to help people get to know us than through one’s own video promotion? Online video offers the unprecedented opportunity to help potential clients, customers and patients to get to know you.
- When you watch a promo video, you get more than a few lines of texts and a couple of pictures. Promo videos often feel real when you see the character’s facial expressions, body language and even hear their vocal tones and how they emphasize different thoughts. The combination of seeing and hearing encourages trust and loyalty, especially in this day-and-age where most business is done virtually. A promo video gives your business a bit of personality.
- Promo Videos Are Great for Demos, through videos, consumers get to see all the unique features of a product that pictures and text cannot easily explain.
- Watching a Video is Easy. “Videos connects customers on a deeper level because they cover and reach out to different types of learning styles: the visual where people learn by reading or seeing demonstrations of a product or service and the auditory where people connect by listening to audio.”
- Videos play a very important role in the consumer decision-making process. Since videos are an opportunity for businesses to educate and also to entertain customers, video marketing becomes a powerful tool for businesses to promote their products and services. Great promo videos work because consumers associate positive feelings with a business and product after watching a video that was able to grab their full attention.
- Video is just one of many marketing channels that businesses pursue to engage consumers, but it is so persuasive because it is often the most memorable. Business videos work because they bring all the other marketing messages together and improve sales.
- As the popularity of current TV offerings amply demonstrates, our society is hooked on reality. They would like to look in to the eyes of individuals who are trying to sell us something & pick whether they should trust them. The only way you can accomplish this without speaking to everyone in your community face-to-face, is with a video clip.
- Online introduction videos are hottest selling cakes in the online market and companies swear by these promo videos as they create a definite advantage to the reputation and revenues of a company.
- An explanation video is assumed to build confidence and trust in customers; they start considering that business to be more reliable. It is always more intriguing to watch an audio-visual rather than simply reading about a product/service. A visual is wedged in the mind longer than the written word.
- A promotional video can never get monotonous or uninteresting. With the use of clever editing techniques, captivating music, animation, voice over, interesting models, and much more, an explainer video retains visitors, informs, and entertains the viewer. We remember more television ads than we remember any ad printed in a newspaper. A customer might read a page or two of your website in five minutes but could instead absorb your business in and out through a five-minute promotional video.