Let’s talk about the Wedding videographers and the importance of hiring a professional videographer.
Your wedding day is a custom made dream for you where you are the one deciding its course. It’s important that the lavishly beautiful day is stored preciously not just in your minds, but somewhere the beautiful memories don’t get rustic, (on video, basically).
If you are a bride, well, hiring a professional wedding videographer makes you the heroine of your own Bollywood romance. Each moment is perfectly captured as you have directed it to be, your gorgeous lehenga, your mehendi and the name of your to-be husband written in it, the beautiful venue, everything is as you want it to be, and you get to preserve it for years to come.
If you are a groom, well you get to brag how lavish your wedding was to your friends who perhaps missed it because of other priorities (hmm, you just don’t let them out of the loop. Show them the video whenever you meet).
You hardly get to enjoy your own wedding, stuck in the “rasm-rivaaz”, this is also a great way to see how exquisitely your wedding panned out and how happy or sentimental your loved ones were on that day. When you will hire a professional for your wedding photos and videos, you don’t have to worry about your day being captured properly or not. You end up looking heavenly in each photograph.
Pointers why you should totally go for professionals-
⦁ They know how to capture the perfect moments.
⦁ The dark light, dawn light, dusk light or limelight, none of them is a problem for professionals
⦁ They use the venue as an asset for their work and do not let it become an obstacle.
⦁ The way you want your story to be told, whether in a fairytale way or a Bollywood romance way, the videos are custom made as you want them to be.
Things to keep in mind while choosing your Wedding Videographer –
- Check if the team is friendly and you are comfortable with discussing your plan. Rem, wedding videographer is like a match maker. You both need to like each other to get perfect shots.
- Check their previous work and see if you like their style
- Focus more on short video (3 – 5 mins) as this is the one you will share with all your friends and will keep it for memory.
- Make sure the photographer and videographer are same team and you are not spending time managing different people for same thing.
- Make sure to hire same team for both bride and groom as all the videographer has their story to be shoot and if there are different team, the story will not be complete and you won’t get uniform quality .
- Discuss your budget upfront so that the videographer can get you the best tailor made solution for your need
⦁ A good Wedding videographer should be able to offer his clients a variety of styles, capturing the personalities of the bride and groom and showcasing the happiness and fun of the day.
⦁ It is important to have a good relationship with them. Make sure you have great chemistry with your photographer. Keep frequent meetings to get to know each other.
The beautiful day is yours, so make sure you make it last long enough to cherish its feel whenever you want to.